Beer & Wine Information

Price Posting & ABC Reporting ABC Reporting Site for Price Posting, Monthly Beer & Wine Reports and Certificate of Approval Shipment Reports. If you experience any problems with the price posting program, please contact ABC at


Shipping beer directly to consumers

Distribution Rights Guidelines August 2015

Home Brewing Information
Recently we have had a lot of questions in regards to home brewing contests and other forms of competition. Idaho and Federal law allows the privilege of manufacturing wine or brewing beer for personal and family use in the privacy of your home without a brewery or winery license. Idaho State law does not permit an unlicensed person to allow their wine or beer to be consumed by the general public in such contests, competitions or exhibitions. If you intend to compete in a homemaker’s contest, competition or exhibition you must obtain the proper state, county, city and federal licensing. More home brewing information


Wine Infographic Idaho Wineries are you curious what kind of permit you need for offsite sales and service? Check out our Infographic above.

Attention Idaho Wineries
Please complete the Application for Winery Sponsored Event per Idaho Code 23-1338 and e-mail it to ABC for approval at

Wine Direct Shipping Requirements
Effective July 1, 2006, all wineries that ship wine directly to Idaho residents are required to get a Direct Shipper Permit from the Alcohol Beverage Control Bureau.  Please read all requirements and necessary instructions from the Idaho State Tax Commission. Please note: annual renewal forms are mailed 8 weeks prior to the expiration date on your permit.  Please contact our office if you have further questions.

Direct Shipper Application

Generic form for the annual reporting requirements: Idaho Direct Shipper Report form [excel document]

ver: 1.0.0 | last updated: